Powerful 6.5A 0 1000/0 3000 RPM and 0 51,000 BPM motor powers through drill and driving jobs with ease. Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage. Tow speed selector for optimal hammer and nonhammer functions. Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety. Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity. 1/2'' capacity in steel and concrete, 1 1/4'' capacity in wood.
The Porter Cable's PC70THD Features:
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications.
- Cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat from internal components for additional durability.
- Hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials.
- Dual speed transmission (0-1,100 & 0-3,100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two.
- Streamlined over mold body and handle for increase comfort and reduced user fatigue.
- Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use.
- Side handle provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations.
- 1/2" Metal chuck and key provides holding pressure for increased bit retention.
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- RPM: 0-1,100 & 0-3,100 rpm
- Beats/Min: 52,700 bpm
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
- Capacity in Concrete: 1/2"
- Power Cord: 6 ft
- Switch: Variable Speed
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Chuck key and holder
- Side handle
- Depth rod
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Customer Reviews