Get a perfect square for floor and tile layout by using the PLS FT 90. With a light weight and durable cast aluminum housing, the PLS FT 90 gets the job done! See it for yourself. Also consider our PLS 2, PLS 180, and HVL 100 for floor and wall layout. With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
- PLS laser tools were developed to give contractors the ability to transfer critical layout reference lines and points for any job site task.
- All PLS laser tools are self-leveling, compact and offer durable laser alignment.
- Our lasers provide bright, crisp reference points and lines, for quick and accurate layout.
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site.
- No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control.
- Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work. Save time every day in layout and installation.
- Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - PLS FT 90 Tool
-  - Floor Targets
-  - Carrying Case
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||+/-1/16 inch @ 20 feet
||+/-65 feet (+/-20 meters)
||Fixed base - not self leveling
||3AA batteries, alkaline or rechargeable
||8 inches x 2-3/8 inches x 2-3/4 inches (20.3 cm x 6 cm x 7cm)