The PLS 90 is a fully self leveling laser. The PLS 90 is designed to speed layout of square on slab or square on slope. Interior-exterior portability for commercial and residential square applications all packed into one. No more 3-4-5 with sagging string lines. It is Ideal for concrete pads, basement layout and tie-ins for remodel or additions. The PLS 90 is designed to tackle one of the most challenging layout tasks on the job. Precise 90° visible and pulsed reference lines for exterior layout of square on slab or on slope.
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site. No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control.
- Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- PLS laser tools were developed to give contractors the ability to transfer critical layout reference lines and points for any job site task.
- All PLS laser tools are self-leveling, compact and offer durable laser alignment.
- Our lasers provide bright, crisp reference points and lines, for quick and accurate layout.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work.
- Save time every day in layout and installation.
- Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - PLS 90 Tool
-  - Carrying Case
-  - Universal Base
-  - Floor Target
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||+/- 1/8 inch @ 100 Feet (3mm @ 30 meters)
||+/- 250 Feet (76 meters) w/SLD Detector
||3 "AA" Batteries
||5" x 2 1/4" x 4 1/2"
|Self Leveling Range