The PLS180 is a simple, easy solution for short and mid-range interior and exterior horizontal and vertical layout tasks. The PLS 180 has the longest fan angle-length of line in the industry. Plumb, level and square laser reference in the palm of your hand. Fast, accurate and portable, this plumb, level, and square laser line tool will be such a time saver, your bubble vial level or rotary laser will become obsolete. Our exclusive PLS SLD Detector expands the utility of the PLS 180 to exterior use “ execute short and mid-range exterior horizontal and vertical layout tasks simply and easily. With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site.
- No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control.
- Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work. Save time every day in layout and installation.
- Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - PLS 180 Laser Tool
-  - PLS 180 Pouch
-  - Wall Bracket
-  - Carrying Case
-  - Operating Manual
-  - Set of Batteries
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Accuracy +/- 1/8 inch @ 30 Feet Working Range +/-200 Feet Weight 1.7lbs Power Supply 3 "AA" Batteries Fan Angle 180 Degrees Self Leveling Range 6 Degrees Operating Time +35 Hrs Dimensions 2" x 2 7/8" x 3 3/8"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
August 4th, 2015
Comment:Great laser. Thin true line.
1 Item(s)per page