The Porter Cable's PC15TCSMK Features:
- Heavy-duty 15 amp motor delivers power and torque through the toughest applications
- 9.5 lb. Lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling
- 55 degree bevel capacity with stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees provide quick and accurate bevel adjustments
- Cast magnesium shoe with optimum line of sight provides an accurate and lightweight construction
- Outside mounted depth of cut lever is easy to reach even with gloves
- Cast bevel and depth cut levers provide a larger grabbing surface made of durable material
- 10 ft. high grade cord reaches past a 4 x 8 sheet of material and reacts well in all weather climates
- Motor: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Speed: 5,600 rpm
- Capacity at 45° Cut: 1-13/16"
- Capacity at 90° Cut: 2-3/8"
- Arbor: Standard
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- (1) 24T Carbide Tipped Thin Kerf Framing Blade
- (1) Rip Fence
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Kitbox
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
March 5th, 2014
Comment:It has a lot of bells and whistles. But , it certainly cuts thru wood.
December 24th, 2013
Great Portable Circular Saw
Comment:Easy to adjust; enough power for most projects; comfortable to hold.
November 14th, 2013
Great for a DIYer / Good saw for professional carpenter
Comment:If your a professional carpenter,this is a good saw to purchase as your secondary saw on the job site, keep a plywood blade on it so your not changing blades back & forth between plywood / paneling and framing blades. Has plenty of power and light weight , a good balance and an extra long cord which does come in handy ripping plywood. The price is great as well. If your a DIY'er then your getting a good professional grade saw at a great price. The saw with the kit box is an added plus, comes with a rip fence and enough room to store 3 extra blades. Also includes a blade wrench. Can't go wrong with this purchase !!!
3 Item(s)per page