Industrial Power Tools LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- BTD140 Features:
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,280 in. lbs. of efficient torque in a compact size
- 50% more compact design at only 5-3/4" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in L.E.D. light for more illuminated work
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life
- BHP452 Features:
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 450 in.lbs. of torque
- 2-Speed design (0-400 / 0-1,500) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Shift-Lock™ drive system quickly shifts between modes
- Compact design at only 8-3/4" length and weighs only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Trigger-forward built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control grip
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Accepts Lithium-Ion slide-style battery (BL1830)
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- BTD140 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
- BHP452 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- Two Batteries
BTD140 Capacity Hex Shank 1/4" No Load RPM 0-2,300 Impacts/Min.(IPM) 0-3,200 Torque (in.-lbs.) 1,280 Watt Hours 54.0 Battery (Ah) 3.0 (Li-Ion) Length 5-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 3.3 BHP452 Capacity Steel 1/2", Wood 1-1/2", Masonry 1/2" No Load RPM Low 0-450, High 0-1,500 Blows/Min.(BPM) Low 0-6,000, High 0-22,500 Torque (in.-lbs.) 450 Watt Hours 54.0 Battery (Ah) 3.0 Length 8-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 4.2
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
May 28th, 2014
Comment:Thank you for fast and careful shipping! Thank you!! A+++++
May 8th, 2014
Comment:Very nice tools and quick delivery as always from you guys..
November 23rd, 2012
well worth the money
Comment:for the money spent this drill motor and impack are great.
September 20th, 2012
Comment:Highly recommend this combo. Overall the battery life is excellent.
September 3rd, 2012
very strong tool
Comment:battery holds a charge for a long time
September 2nd, 2012
Comment:Very good tool holds a charge for a long time and very strong
September 1st, 2012
Comment:Love the drill set. They are lightweight, maintain the charge, and recharge quickly.
August 10th, 2012
Comment:Both tools - lightweight, long battery life.
July 2nd, 2012
Comment:Got one of the best rated cordless drills made, dilevered promptly, and at a great price. Sold me.
9 Item(s)per page