The Kreg KMA3200 Shelf Pin Jig Features:
- Drill bit storage is built directly into the back of the jig
- 1/4" Hole Size
- 32mm Hole Spacing
- Connect multiple jigs together for high speed work using the Jig Extender
- Quickly reference the last hole drilled using the location Pin
- Dual Position Adjustable Fence requires no additional tools
- Straight drilling is insured with the Hardened Steel Drill Guides
Kreg Shelf Pin Jig
Super. Simple. Shelving. The Shelf Pin Jig is the pefect tool for adding shelf pin holes into an existing piece of furniture or building shelves from scratch. If you want perfect, precise and straight drilling you will love the hardened steel drill guides. This Jig comes with a dual position, adjustable fence for custome hole placement, a locating pin for quick and accurate spacing reference, a handy jig extender and an ultra sharp 1/4" brad-point bit with depth collar. The handy Jig Extender allows you to connect multiple Shelf Pin Jigs together for high-speed production work. This Shelf Pin Jig also features a handy and secure space for your drill bit and locating pin built right into the back-side of the jig. No additional tools are required with the dual position, adjustable fence. You can quickly reference the last hole drilled using the handy locating pin. This Jig comes with Standard 32mm hole spacing and Standard 1/4" hole sizes.
- Height: 8.00 in.
- Width: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 2.00 in.
- (1) Shelf-Pin Jig
- (1) Locating Pin
- (1) Jig Extender
- (1) 1/4" Drill Bit
- (1) Depth Collar
- (1) Allen Wrench
- (4) 1/4" Shelf Pins
- Customer Reviews