Unmatched Versatility, Incredible Adjustability
The new Kreg® Precision Router Table System combines unmatched versatility with incredible adjustability and ease of setup to take your woodworking projects to the next level. This powerful system offers a large, durable table top, a one-of-a-kind T-square style fence, and a durable steel stand that work together to create a router table that meets all of your precision-routing needs.Multi-Purpose, Self-Squaring Router Table Fence System
At the heart of the system is the Kreg®'s Precision Router Table Fence. This innovative, anodized-aluminum fence features a table saw-style T-Square adjustment system that ensures the fence will always stay parallel to the miter-gauge slot.
The fence adjusts easily with just one hand, and locks firmly in place with dual locks: a large paddle lock on the infeed end, and a quarter-turn lock on the outfeed end that prevents fence deflection.
To ensure exact positioning, the fence features a measuring scale that allows you to position the fence and make adjustments based on the bit you are using. An included micro-adjust wheel makes setups simple to ensure precision.Built-In Dust Collection and Jointing Feature
Independent sliding fence faces can be positioned exactly where needed to provide workpiece support close to the bit and to maximize chip collection into the fence™s built-in dust port. Plus, two jointing rods are included. Just slide them into position behind the outfeed fence face, and the fence doubles as a jointer for putting perfect edges on boards.High-Performance Precision Router Table Top
The fence sits on Kreg®™s large, durable Precision Router Table Top. This 24" x 32" (609mm x 813mm) table has a 1"-thick (25mm) MDF core that absorbs vibration and offers mass to help create a stable router table. A tough Easy-Slide„¢ surface, made from high-pressure laminate, helps workpieces glide easily. Underneath, steel-reinforcing struts ensure that the table will stay flat to provide years of dependable service.
A keyhole slot in the table accepts the quarter-turn fence lock, and allows the fence to be removed easily for freehand routing operations. In addition, the table comes equipped with a combination miter-gauge/T-track to accept a miter gauge and other accessories. Four (4) included Precision Insert-Plate Levelers keep plate and table top surfaces perfectly flush.Heavy-Duty, Easily-Adjustable Steel Stand
To make routing even easier, the table and fence sit atop a heavy-duty stand. Made from heavy-gauge steel, the stand can be adjusted from 29" to 35" (736mm to 889mm) high, and has levelers to compensate for uneven floors. Plus, the stand has predrilled holes that make it easy to mount accessories and to customize the stand.
- Multi-Purpose, Self-Squaring Router Table Fence System
- High-Performance Table Top with Precision Insert-Plate System
- Heavy-Duty, Customizable, Easily-Adjustable Steel Stand
- Fence: 6" (914mm) heavy-duty anodized aluminum; T-square style saw carriage; independent sliding fence faces with laminate surface and dual locking bits
- Table: Heavy-duty 1"-thick (25mm) core to support large routers and lifts; steel reinforcing struts
- Stand: Adjustable from 29" to 35" (609mm x 813mm); heavy-duty 12- and 16-gauge steel; powder-coated finish
- System Includes: 24" x 32" (609mm x 813mm) work table with a 1"-thick (25mm) MDF core, durable Easy-Slide„¢ surface, and steel reinforcing struts; 3/8"-thick (9mm), 91/4" x 113/4" (235mm x 298mm) insert plate with (3) Level-Loc reducing rings, a brass starting pin, and (4) precision insert-plate levelers; Kreg®™s T-square style Precision Router Table Fence with micro-adjust, dual fence locks, and adjustable measuring scale; durable, heavy-guage steel stand that™s adjustable from 29" to 35" (736mm to 889mm) high, and leg levelers; detailed owner™s manual with usage instruction.
What's in the Box
- Kreg PRS1045 Precision Router Table System
- 1 Year Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
September 9th, 2014
Comment:Love this router table, the stand is built like a tank, very stable, the wheels just glide across the shop floor.
1 Item(s)per page