- Kreg KHC-RAC is a Right Angle Cushion Grip Clamp
- The Kreg Right Angle Clamp holds work pieces at a 90 degree angle
- It has a steel dowel on one arm to fit into the pocket hole and anchoring your work piece against the second work piece to be joined
- An opposite arm has a 180 degree swiveling pad that automatically adjusts to the dimensions of the work piece while you finish the joint by driving a screw into the adjacent pocket hole
- This clamp with a 4-1/2 Inch reach and easy release handle is particularly useful for assembling box joints and joining a cabinet carcass to face frames
What's in The Box
- 90 Degree Corner Clamp Woodworking Tool
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Degree 90 Material steel
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
January 27th, 2015
Like having an extra hand.
Comment:This corner clamp is an excellent device for holding joints together while driving pocket screws into place. It provides a convenient way to keep joints clamped securely together while leaving one's hands free to drive the screws. For larger pieces, such as wide boards or panels, it works best to have two clamps. One will get the job done, but two are more efficient. I highly recommend Kreg's corner clamp.
January 30th, 2014
Very time saving device
Comment:This device acts as an extra pair of helping hands. After reaching the 80 mile stone, you need all the help you can get.
November 16th, 2013
Comment:Excellent quality, heavy duty clamp. Just what is needed to ensure accuracy on screwing parts together.
September 12th, 2013
Great Corner Clamp
Comment:Gets the parts up tight. I like it so well I'll be buying another one.
September 3rd, 2013
Comment:I only wish they made one for the micro size pocket holes. I would recommend this clamp for doing pocket hole construction.
5 Item(s)per page