- This 12-inch deluxe dovetail jig combo kit includes templates for various dovetails and joints
- It features template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges that allow for quick, easy set-up without measuring
- On-board instructions provide clear user guidance for the various applications
- The dovetail jig's machined aluminum templates provide superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
- A durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly and allows clamping or bolting directly to the work bench
- This dovetail jig accommodates stock from 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch thick and has heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars to provide firm grip of wood
What's in The Box
- Template Guides
- Router Bits
- Jig Base
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Length 12-inch Type of Tool Dovetail jig
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
November 20th, 2015
Comment:easiest I've ever cut dovetails, waited way to long to purchase
May 29th, 2015
Nice joint machine
Comment:The fixture is solid & well made. The supplemental manual lacks some detail, but is full of ideas.
May 24th, 2015
A very acceptable jig at a nominal price
Comment:My first effort to produce through dovetails was great as was my first effort at half-blind dovetails. Making rabbeted half-blind dovetails took some practice. Offsetting the drawer front introduced an extra step and an additional chance to go wrong. And I did. However after practicing a couple of times I was able to make quality drawers, including an 11" drawer. You need to be careful not to rout the last pin(s) in the drawer front if the drawer sides are shorter as mine were. It would be helpful if there were inserts available to place in the template to prevent this errant routing. Overall though, this is a very acceptable jig at a nominal price to do dovetailing.
April 13th, 2015
Comment:Great dovetail jig made great dovetails.
March 7th, 2015
Our little secret
Comment:What a great product at a great price. Made great half blind dovetails on my first shot ……. i never read manuals! LOL Be sure and download the supplemental manual off the web. This thing is a powerhouse if u know how to use it.
March 5th, 2015
Comment:My first project was a small box just to learn how to use it (my second dovetail ever) Using scrap wood. It turned out so good I'm finishing it and making it into a counterparts tea bag chest. Very easy to use.
January 2nd, 2015
Comment:I've not used this jig yet but have used one like it and believe that for that average user this is the best jig. There are others that offer more options but cost twice as much and aren't that easy to use. The construction of this unit is excellent and it arrived very quickly. If you're a hobbyist rather than a custom shop this is the jig.
December 6th, 2014
Comment:Great fixture. Easy to use to make excellent fitting dovetails. I too wish I had bought one years ago.
September 12th, 2014
Comment:Quality product. Have not used it yet, but have a project in the making and looking forward to making some dovetail drawers for this project. Great instructions and workmanship.
August 22nd, 2014
Comment:After a bit of set-up the jig works great. I have enjoyed using it and making great looking dovetails and box joints. I wish I had bought one years ago.