The Porter-Cable RN175B Coil Roofing Nailer is designed with a compact body for better balance and control. This nailer features an adjustable shingle guide and Quick-Set depth of drive that allow accurate and less damaging shingle placement. An over-molded grip and tool-free adjustable exhaust make this nailer more comfortable for extended use.
- Uses 15 degree 3/4 to 1-3/4, 0.120
- Compact body design is 5% lighter for improved balance control Compared to previous model
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential contact mode
- Better balance with in-line hard coat anodized magazine.
- Bypass nail pusher for quick reloading.
- For asphalt, fiberglass shingles, roofing felt, tar paper, siding, cement board and insulation boards.
What's in The Box
- Basic tool
- 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch NPT plug
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fastener Type (Inches)
|Fastener Range (In)
||3/4 to 1-3/4, 0.120