The 362 includes Sander, 100g ceramic aluminum oxide belt, Dust Bag Assembly #39334, Operating manual.
- Extra-heavy-duty 11.5 AMP motor provides maximum power for all cutting applications.
- Electronic variable speed, 0-2,600 SPM, maintains speed under load for smooth consistent cutting.
- Quik-Change blade clamp for keyless blade changes in seconds.
- Full 1 1/8'' cutting stroke length cuts more stock in less time than shorted stroke saws.
- Quik-Change front shoe can be extended to utilize more of the blade's teeth in the cutting action. Allows for orbital cutting in wood and reciprocating cutting in metal for increased versatility.
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip.
What's in The Box
- Varable-Speed, Dual Action Quik-Change Tiger Saw
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Stroke 1 1/8'' Amps 11.5 No-Load Speed 0-2,600
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
December 9th, 2014
There is no substitute
Comment:Hands down the best saws all. 30 years in the business. This saw out performs and outlasts every saws all on the market and I have owned every brand.
July 12th, 2013
Very tough, agressive, well built saw
Comment:I owned and used one of these saws for more than 25 years until it wore out. (it finally developed a noisy, sloppy drive train and then self-destructed). For use as a general purpose demolition saw, the power and orbital action are invaluable. The variable speed feature is very useful as well. (old saw did not have this). The new quick-change blade clamp works well. I've used the Milwaukee sawz-all. This saw is better.
June 6th, 2013
Comment:I bought one of these 20 years ago and I have used it on every project since the day I bought it. When I say I used it I mean HARD. Well Today it finally broke the shaft and now I'm buying another one. FYI, I bought a Milwaukee 2 years ago and it lasted four months! If you want the best. This is it!
3 Item(s)per page