The 892 includes Includes router motor, Fixed Base, 1/4" & 1/2" collets, Collet wrench, Carrying case, Operating manual.
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately). GripVac™ base only.
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128"
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Horsepower: 2-1/4 HP
- Amps: 12 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 "
- Collets: 1/4" & 1/2"
- Base: Round
- Length: 9 "
- Width: 6 "
- Height: At Zero: 9.9"; Tallest: 11.1 "
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
April 27th, 2014
Comment:Have owned other routers and this won is very good to work with. Fits my router lift perfectly and has a very strong motor. Good for hard wood working.
September 26th, 2012
890 series routers
Comment:I have owned by 890 for several years now and I am absolutely pleased with its performance. In fact I am considering buying an additional one to leave mounted in one of my router tables. It is one of four routers I own, but I cannot even remember the last time I use one of the others.
2 Item(s)per page