The 690LR Features:
- 11 Amps, AC only, 27,500 RPM, 1/4" & 1/2" collets
- Auto-release collet system ends "frozen" bits
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing & base
- Accurate micrometer depth-of-cut adjustment to 1/128"
- 100% sealed ball bearings
- Dust-sealed switch
- Lever release height adjustment
- Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
- Standard Equipment: Router motor #6902, base #1001, 1/4" collet #42999, 1/2" collet #42950, collet wrenches #42596, and operating manual
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
- Peak HP: 1 3/4
- Rated Input Current (Amps): 11
- Motor Diameter: 3 1/2"
- No-Load Speed (RPM): 27,500 RPM
Standard: 1/4" & 1/2"
- Base: Round
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
September 9th, 2015
Comment:This router is by far the best that I have ever used. Far exceeds my expectations. I recommend to all.
July 17th, 2014
Comment:Router was just as I expected. Good price and excellent service
May 14th, 2014
Porter Cable Router
Comment:Fits my needs well and the price was right.
March 27th, 2014
great tool for the money
Comment:I've used Porter Cable routers for years. The only problem I have with it now is my arthritis doesn't allow me to work the locking mechanism easily. Don't get old is the only remedy I can come up with... I now own two of them and have no complaints.
March 11th, 2014
Good tool for the money, BUT...
Comment:Nice, compact and powerful tool for "do-it-yourself" jobs. The negative is when it is mounted to a router table....it is difficult to adjust the router bit to a precise measurement without an adjusting lift plate. Unfortunately my table does not accommodate that addition. I guess a new table will be on my wish list.
5 Item(s)per page