- Patented tool free blade change system provides quick and easy tool-free blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger with an electric brake provides more control for cutting a variety of materials
- Pivoting shoe offers superior control in complex cuts
- Rubber over-molded boot and handle provides more comfort and relief from vibration
- Compact design allows tool to reach tight areas not accessible by larger saws
- Voltage: 18 V
- Stroke Length: 7/8"
- Strokes/Min: 3,000 spm
- PC1800RS Reciprocating Saw
- (1) 6" wood cutting blade.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
January 14th, 2015
Comment:I bought three of these items - two I meant to receive and one that was shipped by accident because your system duplicated an order when I switched from computer to telephone. Your products are good and this tool works as it should. Like all battery tools, the larger the motor, the less battery life, so the saws tend to run down quicker than the drills. Saw has enough power for a job that a normal person would use it for - after all, it is not a chain saw. I expect good use out of pretty much any Porter-Cable 18v tool and the swapping of batteries amongst them is an excellent reason to own them. Ease of blade change is good, blade guide being mobile is also good. Handle is large enough to control the saw easily.
October 14th, 2014
glad I got it
Comment:I've had the 18V impact driver and drill for quite a while and they're great. I saw there was a sawsall available for the same battery and decided to get it before the batteries changed again. It's a great saw: light weight, but powerful. I only cut 6 treated 4x4's with it on first try, but I don't think the battery was fully charged either. If it had a place to store the blade, I would have rated it a 5.
August 5th, 2013
PC recip saw
Comment:Everything from product to shipping was great!! Thanks, Larry
3 Item(s)per page