Industrial Power Tools Variable speed (0-3,000 RPM) dial for maximum control; ideal for ultra slow polishing.
- Pre-set speed setting dial (from 600-3,000 RPM) for maximum control
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Easily converts to a sander
- 3 prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes
- Lock-on button for continuous use at one speed
- Shown with optional wool bonnet
- Variable speed (0 - 3,000 RPM) with pre-set maximum speed dial - ideal for ultra slow polishing
- Fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes.
- Includes compound & polishing pads and bag.
- 7" Electronic Sander-Polisher - 9227CX3
- Hook & Loop Pad - 743052-5
- Hex Wrench - 783204-6
- Hoop Handle - 416256-9
- Side Handle - 152490-4
- Compound & Polishing Pads
- Carrying Bag
- Operating Manual
Sanding Disc 7" Wool Bonnet 7" No Load RPM 600-3,000 AMPS 10.0 Spindle Thread (11 UNC) 5/8" Length 18-1/2" Net Weight (lbs.) 6.6 Shipping weight (lbs.) 8.7 UPC Code 088381046671
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
July 28th, 2014
Makita Polisher w/kit worth it
Comment:So far this has been excellent. variable power has a nice slow engagement that works well for keeping splatter to a minimum. Happy i went with the Makita.
May 20th, 2014
Comment:I have owned several polishers and this one is the best! The variable speed feature makes it easy to control, and the power stays there, no matter how tough the job. It makes easy work of heavily oxidized gel coat, and switching to the polishing bonnets, takes the finish to the next level with ease! Light for the size and power you get, the “D” handle feels good in your hand. If you need one good polisher to do it all, this is it!
August 2nd, 2013
Comment:I own several Makita products and find them to be excellent quality and the polisher is no exception. Rugged, quiet, and well built made it an easy choice to buy. Including the polishing kit, makes it an excelleent buy.
October 30th, 2012
Comment:Easy to use lots of smooth power
4 Item(s)per page