As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.Runs both gasoline and propane Full featured power panel All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
- Clean running propane will not gum up or foul the carburetor for quick and reliable starts every time.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- Approximately 20 Hours run time (propane) 8 Hours run time (gasoline)
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- 2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Gasoline Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- Propane Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 20.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
October 27th, 2013
PROPANE YES YES YES
Comment:Delivery was about six days, thank you. Oil was easy but battery was a little work with those small hex nuts. After I realized the key has to be turned on, it started with one pull. This unit is perfect for what it is- an emergency generator. It powers my whole house because my hot water heater, furnace and stove are natural gas and I don't have central air conditioning. It will do the 220 volt cloths dryer and everything else.
October 3rd, 2013
Good for emergency use
Comment:I received my generator well packaged and in a good shape. It survived very heavy rain on the day of delivery.
September 8th, 2013
Comment:Rec'd my new generator in record time and in perfect condition! Love the price too!
3 Item(s)per page