The DuroMax XP4850EH Propane Generator is a powerful, gas and propane powered unit that will provide reliable power whenever you need it. It features the DuroMax Dual Fuel Technology is now capable of nearly doubling the lifetime of your generator by being able to run on cleaner burning propane from a BBQ tank or main line. There are many advantages to running a Generator on Propane, including being easy to store, longer lasting, and more readily available during disasters. Switching over from gas to propane is easy and is done so with a simple flip of a fuel switch. By using Propane, it will also give you quicker, more steady starts every time. It provides a constant 3,850 watts of power and a peak of 4,850 watts. This will adequately handle most household items needed in a emergency or power outage including refrigerator, lights, and other basic necessities.
The heart of this unit is a DuroMax 7 HP engine that been fine tuned to produce this outstanding amount of power. It is enclosed by a heavy duty, all steel, protective cage to protect against accidents, drops or bumps. The DuroMax XP4850EH is also very easy to move around thanks to its oversized, solid-fill tires that wont deflate. The main control center features a easy, intuitive design that keeps all functions of the Generator in quick to find place. All power connections, the starting procedure, and circuit breakers are built-in. The sound level of these generators are 69 dBA while running, thus making them some of the quietest Generators in their price range. Buy a DuroMax XP4850EH Today, and be prepared for every day and disaster thrown your way.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP4850EH Generator features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. The Air Cooled Engine maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4850EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 210cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,850 surge watts / 3,850 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance's simultaneously.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4850EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water - we are working on ski's). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
DuroMax Dual Fuel Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Set's DuroMax Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful DuroMax 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Flexibility: XP4850EH can operate with either Propane or Gasoline.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: The unit was designed to allow anyone to start & operate. All models are available with Electric & Recoil Start.
- Electric Start: As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- Max AC Output: 4,850 watts.
- Rated AC Output: 3,850 watts.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gallon.
- 7 HP air cooled DuroMax OHV engine.
- Low oil Indicator lamp & shutoff.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- EPA & CARB Approved For Safe Use In National Parks.
Outlets On Power Panel
- (2) 120v 20 Amp 3-Prong Outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- Current (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC).
- Amps: 33/17 Amps
- Decibel: 69 dBA, measured from 7 meters.
- Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 23.2'' L x 17'' W x 17'' H.
- Dimensions W/ Wheel Kit: 36" L X 21" W X 24" H.
- Weight: 142 lbs.
Generator Motor Specifications
- DuroMax 7 HP 4 Stroke Air Cooled Engine.
- Max Output: 7.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
- Max Torque: 13.2 Nm / 9.7 ft/lb.
- Displacement: 210cc, Bore: 68, Stroke: 54.
- Average Fuel Consumption: 8 Hours depending on load.
- Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
What's In The Box?
- DuroMax XP4850EH Propane & Gas Powered Electric Start Generator.
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter.
- Extra large 8" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Operating Manual.
- One Year DuroMax Factory Warranty