Be prepared for the big storm or any power outage with the flexibility of the DuroMax XP10000EH 10,000 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator. Adding the capability of being able to operate on Gasoline or Liquid Propane, you will be able to provide safe, reliable power when you need it while increasing your generator's run time. By also operating on propane, the LPG fuel will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor while still giving you quick, reliable starts every time. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver.
Powering this unit is a 18 Horsepower, DuroMax Over Head Valve Engine. This feeds the fully loaded power panel with a peak 10,000 watts and 8,000 constant watts of power. Also contained on the power panel is the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for an even quieter operation. DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages; expected or unexpected.
Duromax XP10000EH Generator Control Panel. Click to View Heavy Duty Wheel and Handle Kit. Click to View
The DuroMax 10,000 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator was designed for reliable performance and safe operation. The user friendly electric key start is as easy as starting a car. Simply turn the key and this Generator will start right up. Forgot to charge your battery? No worries, it is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain.Only as Strong as Its Core
The DuroMax XP10000EH is the first unit to feature a 18 Horsepower, OHV Air Cooled Engine. Look around and you will not find another unit with this large of an engine. This powerplant produces the 10,000 watts of peak power that feeds the fully functional power panel. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. By utilizing a 18 HP engine, the XP10000EH can handle heavy electrical loads as well as easily power multiple small load appliances simultaneously.Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always FAO offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.What Sets DuroMax Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Dual Fuel Capability: Can be run off regular gasoline or liquid propane. Alternative choice during emergencies when gasoline is scarce.
- Powerful: Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric & Recoil Start.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Hybrid Dual Fuel Runs on Gasoline or Propane (LPG).
- Max AC Output: 10,000 watts & 8,000 Rated AC Output.
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil indicator shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Max AC Output: 10,000 watts.
- Rated AC Output: 8,000 watts.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.3 gallon.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- (2) 120v 20 Amp 3-Prong Outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L5-30 2 Pole 3 Wire).
- (1) 120v / 240v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 120v / 240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet (NEMA 14-50 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 10A 12V Utility Connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- Propane Operating Range: 3-200 PSI (Incoming from Fuel Source)
- Current (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC).
- Amps: 66.5A/33.3A.
- Decibel: 72 dBA with idle control off, measured from 7 meters.
- Decibel: 45 dBA with idle control on, measured from 7 meters.
- Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 34" L x 27" W x 27" H.
- Dimensions W/ Wheel Kit: 40" L X 29" W X 32" H.
- Weight: 265 lbs.
- DuroMax 18 HP OHV 4 Stroke Air Cooled Engine.
- Max Output: 18.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
- EPA Approved Engine.
- Displacement: 439cc.
- Average Fuel Consumption: 10 Hours depending on load.
- Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
- DuroMax XP10000EH Hybrid Dual Fuel Electric Start Generator.
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter.
- Extra large 10-1/2" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- 1 Year DuroMax Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
July 10th, 2015
Great Price, GREAT UNIT
Comment:Purchased the Fortress 4400watt Dual Fuel hybrid first however my air compressor has a different more powerful motor and this great generator would do it, so I went back and purchased this "BAD BOY" (that says it all) and just went through a power outage. connected the propane, plugged it in to my RV and with the 100deg heat had air conditioning back on, my neighbors were pretty jealous of the power as they were sweltering in the heat. When I received the unit several months ago, the delivery driver was very friendly and rolled the pallet right into my storage truck. I unpacked and installed the wheel kit, added oil, hooked the battery up and two cranks on the electric starter and it fired right up. Great generator, great company and great people. THANK YOU
March 1st, 2015
STILL FILLED WITH ANTICIPATION & EXCITMENT!
Comment:THIS IS OUR SECOND ELECTRIC START GENERATOR! OUR FIRST DUAL FUEL HYBRID UNIT! We have a COLLECTION of generators that neither of us can now start, for a variety of reasons but mostly because WE CAN'T PULL THE CORD ANYMORE. This winter has been brutal and in preparation for the first big storm of the season, we couldn't start our generator. THANKFULLY we never lost power. I went in the house, got online and bought this and a smaller unit because of all the GREAT REVIEWS and AFFORDABLE PRICES (bought the covers too). This unit arrived eventually (severe snow storms delayed shipping across the states). LOVE THE OVERALL SIZE - very compact. We haven't had to use our new generator yet but we're confident this BAD BOY will get the job done. THANK YOU!!!!
December 23rd, 2014
Comment:I got this generator wired it to my house and was very impressed it rran everything I threw at it I would highly recommend this generator and generator factory outlet
November 1st, 2014
Comment:Received this generator on time and in excellent condition. Put the wheel kit together and handles, filled her with 10W-30 synthetic and fuel, hooked battery up and she fired right up. Had first power outage 1 week later and she got her first test. Performed flawlessly. So far so good. Looking forward to many years of reliable home back-up power.
September 18th, 2014
Comment:Needed this for a catering trailer with full kitchen, does the job well. Delivery was quick and friendly. read some reviews of problems getting to the battery for connection, I don't understand why? I have very big hands and this was no problem whatsoever for me. Runs perfectly on both gas & propane,
September 17th, 2014
very good product
Comment:After assembly I hooked up propane and started on the third spin. I switched to gas and same thing. Didn't even choke it.
July 30th, 2014
Bad Ass Generator!!!!!
Comment:Perfect internet sale. Fast shipping and the trucker backed up to my garage and unloaded the unit. It took me about 30 minutes to unpack the unit, add oil and it fired up on the first pull!! I used gasoline the first time and tyhen I ran it on propane. It ran my whole house air conditioner and my well pump and more. I am very satisfied and now i'm ready for any power outages. Thanks EGD!!!
7 Item(s)per page