- 6.5 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides power for working in the hardest woods
- Dual rack and pinion fence ensure blade and fence are always parallel for accurate joints every time
- Integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90°
- Flush cuts can be made at 0° without removing fence
- 45° locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint
- Non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows joiner to be clamped for stationary work
- Retractable, anti-slip pins help hold work in place
- Preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes
- Amps: 6.5Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000rpm
- Depth of Cut (mm): 20mm
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Fence Type: Dual Rack and Pinion
- Biscuits Accepted: 0, 10, 20Tool Weight: 6.6lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Carbide blade
- Dust bag
- Vacuum adapter
- Torx key
- Kit Box
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
December 19th, 2013
One of those intended to but just couldn't justify.
Comment:Always liked the concept but figured it would be more work than worth. So I was wrong. I had a small project that required wide boards. I pulled this thing out and with very little reading plunged 6 slots in the side of a 3/4 inch board, placed the biscuits and glued another 3/4 inch board to the side of it. I ran the glued board through my Dewalt planer and was just amazed at how good the board looked. Could tell it was ever glued. This has opened up a lot of options for me.
November 12th, 2013
Comment:This product is a great solution for joining wood
September 18th, 2013
Comment:Well designed precision tool that operates as advertised.
3 Item(s)per page