The D26451K Features:
- 3.0 Amp motor operates at 12,000 opm providing ideal sanding speed for smooth finish
- Textured anti-slip top & body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during prolongued use
- Controlled Finishing System maintains pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dust-sealed switch prevents contamination
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or without vacuum
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Accepts 5", 8-hole hook & loop paper allows sanding discs to be switched back and forth quickly and easily
- Amps 3.0 Amps
- Orbits/Min 12,000 opm
- Orbit Diameter 3/32"
- Dust Collection Yes
- Paper Size/Type 5", 8 Hole Hook & Loop
- SFPM N/A
- Dust Sealed Switch Yes
- Pad N/A
- Pad Break Yes - CFS
- Dust bag with vacuum adapter
- Contractor Bag
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
February 27th, 2015
Comment:Very nice sander. Easy to use. very light.
November 19th, 2014
Comment:Works much better than 1/4 sheet sander. Very little vibration and sands quickly.
July 10th, 2014
Comment:very happy with this tool , great price !
July 1st, 2014
dewalt orbital sander
Comment:very nice , good price and quality
March 25th, 2014
Comment:There is no doubt that DeWalt excels in power tools. This sander is lightweight and durable as well as dependable
December 30th, 2013
Great size and performance!
Comment:I've had this sander for a number of years and love the way it operates. It's comfortable to hold and does a terrific job removing old paint and varnish. I just bought one for my son so that I could have mine back!
July 21st, 2012
Comment:great sander comfortable grip low vibration top quality
July 2nd, 2012
Comment:This Dewalt 5 sander is absolutely great. My older larger Sears Craftman sander wore out from age, the body cracked. I had to buy a replcement. This sander filled the bill, it is lighter, more powerfull, and sould last a long time. This sander has little vibration, leaves no swurl marks, and gives a good looking fiish. The new round sanding pads just stick on.
May 16th, 2012
Best Drill Ever!
Comment:I have some outdoor furniture that needed refinishing and was dreading sanding the old with sandpaper. I looked on line and read the reviews since a friend told me to buy Rockwell. The reviews were not that good for Rockwell so I looked at DeWalt and all the reviews were good so I bought it. It is a great device and light weight for me. The job was done in no time thanks to my DeWalt sander!
9 Item(s)per page