The D51321 Features:
- Lightweight (4.9 lb) tool with a magnesium housing provides enhanced maneuverability and aids in minimizing user fatigue.
- Produces a cycle rate that works as fast as you do.
- Delivers the power to consistently drive nails in the toughest applications.
- Tool-free depth adjustment assists in locating the perfect depth setting for precise nail penetration
- Convenient side-load canister design allows for quick and easy nail loading.
- Carbide inserts in contact trip foot protect against premature wear.
- Pneumatic-bias feed piston provides consistent nail feed as pressure fluctuates, minimizing skipping and jamming.
- Integrated jam clearing nose door eliminates down-time from bent fasteners caught in the nose piece.
- Double O-ring feed piston design provides protection against excessive feed piston wear
- Replaceable anti-skid pads aid in preventing the tool from sliding off the roof
- Nail height adjustment lever allows for quick and easy adjustments.
- Hinged feed piston cover allows for quick and easy cleaning of feed piston area.
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Nail Style Coil Roofing
- Nail Diameter Range .120"
- Nail Length Capacity 3/4" - 1-3/4"
- Canister Capacity 120
- Operating Pressure 70-120 psi
- Canister Loading 2-door side load
- Nose Piece Carbide Inserts: Yes
- Depth Setting Tool-free thumb wheel.
- Jam Clearing Integrated in nose door
- Steel Wear Guards: Yes
- Nail Platform Adjustment Lever: Yes
- Hinged Feed Piston Cover: Yes
- Shingle Guide: Yes
- Padded Grips Textured anti-slip
- Firing Mode Bump trigger installed Trigger Lock Off: Yes
- Tool Height 11.4"
- Tool Length 10.6"
- Tool Weight 4.9 lbs
- DEWALT safety glasses
- (2) Allen wrenches
- replacement sequential trigger
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
October 28th, 2012
DeWALT Coil Roofing Nailer
Comment:I just started ordering from this site recently and so far shipping is fast and products are legit. This nailer is refurbished but is in great condition. I could see where part of the body had been repainted but other than that it is new. Fires nailes like I would expect. I am a professional roofer and have had many brands of nailers. From my experience Hatachi nailers are hard to beat but for this price Dewalt gets my money. I have ran 3 coials of nails through this so far with no jams and it will fire as fast and as smooth as the Hitachi. Now we will see how long it will last.
August 21st, 2012
Comment:its was to me fast and in perfect condition i would recommend this site to any one
2 Item(s)per page