DW735X Planer Features:
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows user to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 13"
- (DW735) Heavy-Duty 13" Three Knife, Two Speed Thickness Planer.
- (DW7352) Extra set of Reversible Planer Knives.
- (DW7351) Folding In Feed & Out Feed Tables.
- Dust Hose Adapter.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 17th, 2012
More than I expected
Comment:This planer has all the features that I was looking for to replace my impossible to get replacement knives ProTech. Besides being twice the machine I had, The price I paid at Factory Authorized Outlet was well below the in store prices anywhere around. And FREE SHIPPING! DUH. I will purchase all my future tools from you.
October 12th, 2012
A Quality Purchase
Comment:I work mostly with hardwoods and the excellent results of the three blade cutter match the advertising of this unit. Im very glad I paid just a bit more to get a lot more quality. The extra blades and feed tables were a great bonus, as the feed tables are a must and my first blade change is covered.
October 1st, 2012
Best Planer 4 2012
Comment:Absolutely smooth planer. Miniumal snipe.
September 12th, 2012
Smooth as silk
Comment:This planer is worlds apart from 20 year old planer. Works super. The shipping was so fast that I got the tracking number a day before it showed up.
September 9th, 2012
Comment:Usually you can pick 2 out of 3 good fast and low price, but I got all 3. A good product, the price was competitive and the service and delivery very quick all in all I am very satisfied with the purchase.
August 8th, 2012
Comment:I was very happy with the Planer. I did a good job surfacing the rough wood I had. I hope it continues to work as well long into the future.
July 28th, 2012
Small in size but Big in performance
Comment:For the past few years I have been using a 24 Grizzly at a high school. Well after I retired I dont have the access to use it all the time so thought I would check out all the portables that would fit my needs. After reading all the reveiws this was the planer for me. I need to plane down boards so I can glue them up for lathe work. When you can plane down Oak and Walnut and come out with a finish smooth as glass you know you have made the right choice.
July 22nd, 2012
Great little machine
Comment:Unpacked the planer, snapped on the extension tables, installed the dust outlet, all in less than 20 minutes. Bolted it to the table,plugged it in and ran the first board. It was awesome. Terrific performer. Im really going to enjoy this tool.
July 8th, 2012
A Planer that finishes so smooth that sanding is cut to a minimum
Comment:I lover this planer. Prior to this purchase I had access to a planer that was leaving serious tooling marks in my material. Long scrathes that took me a lot of time to sand out. Now the finished wood needs only minor sanding and it is ready to go.
May 6th, 2012
Comment:the planer is very accurate, has an excellent chip exhaust system. overall it does a very good job. worth the money.