DW735X Planer Features:
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows user to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 13"
- (DW735) Heavy-Duty 13" Three Knife, Two Speed Thickness Planer.
- (DW7352) Extra set of Reversible Planer Knives.
- (DW7351) Folding In Feed & Out Feed Tables.
- Dust Hose Adapter.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
September 9th, 2012
Comment:Usually you can pick 2 out of 3 good fast and low price, but I got all 3. A good product, the price was competitive and the service and delivery very quick all in all I am very satisfied with the purchase.
August 8th, 2012
Comment:I was very happy with the Planer. I did a good job surfacing the rough wood I had. I hope it continues to work as well long into the future.
July 28th, 2012
Small in size but Big in performance
Comment:For the past few years I have been using a 24 Grizzly at a high school. Well after I retired I dont have the access to use it all the time so thought I would check out all the portables that would fit my needs. After reading all the reveiws this was the planer for me. I need to plane down boards so I can glue them up for lathe work. When you can plane down Oak and Walnut and come out with a finish smooth as glass you know you have made the right choice.
July 22nd, 2012
Great little machine
Comment:Unpacked the planer, snapped on the extension tables, installed the dust outlet, all in less than 20 minutes. Bolted it to the table,plugged it in and ran the first board. It was awesome. Terrific performer. Im really going to enjoy this tool.
July 8th, 2012
A Planer that finishes so smooth that sanding is cut to a minimum
Comment:I lover this planer. Prior to this purchase I had access to a planer that was leaving serious tooling marks in my material. Long scrathes that took me a lot of time to sand out. Now the finished wood needs only minor sanding and it is ready to go.
May 6th, 2012
Comment:the planer is very accurate, has an excellent chip exhaust system. overall it does a very good job. worth the money.
May 1st, 2012
Comment:I have run a large number of board feet of red oak through this planer since my old AP-10 could no longer handle my requirements. The set-up was quick, the accuracy was great, and the dual-speed was extremely handy. The boards, on final run-through, came out like glass - board after board. I even ran a thick piece of white oak I have keep for 15 years. Looks like I have some really nice lumber to use thanks to the DW735X. Glad I purchased this tool.
April 5th, 2012
Comment:This is the easiest planer to use. Does a fantastic job with little effort on my part. The finished piece is so smooth that it requires very little finish sanding. Should have gotten this planer sooner.
March 26th, 2012
Comment:I just bought 500 board feet of hickory, so my old Ryobi planer was not enough. I have planed about 20 boards so far and this new planer works great. Boards are smooth and even and it handles the hard hickory very well.
Love it so far
March 26th, 2012
Comment:Nice machine and works great
Would highly recommend.