The DeWALT DWP849X Features:
- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non Mar Rubber Gear Case Cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping suface
- Amps: 12.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- No Load Speed: 0-600 / 0-3,500rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8′-11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.3′
- Tool Weight: 6.7lbs
Hook & Loop (Velcro) backing pad
- Bale and Straight Side Handle
DeWALT's Warranty Information:
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 25th, 2012
Comment:Works like a dream
October 20th, 2012
did everything I expected
Comment:Most of my tools are Makita but after doing research the Dewalt 849X with its soft start, easy speed knob, and price. It was everything I expected
October 14th, 2012
Comment:Im in the paint & body business anduse it on a daily basis. I used a dw849 for over ten years. I just purchased a dwp849x and really like the way it performs. I can do some heavy cutting without it bogging down even in lower speeds. This is a really great polisher. I feel like theres nothing else out there that even comes close!
October 9th, 2012
Comment:Cant complain. This thing is great. Also I received it in a timely matter and at a good price. Only problem was that I asked a rep if this thing came with the velcro backing pad and they said no. But when I received it, opened the box, the backing pad you see in the pictures is velcro.
October 8th, 2012
Comment:Great product, shipped quickly, excellant service.
September 30th, 2012
Comment:Only used 2 times for the truck and car, but so far so good. Dewalt is always a fine product. I would recommend this product.
September 22nd, 2012
Great buffer that will last for years.
Comment:Unit performs flawlessly and as specified by manufacturer. Durable and quiet buffer.
August 14th, 2012
Very Happy Customer
Comment:This was purchased for my son for his profession. It replaced an earlier version of the same buffer. He is very happy with the new one, especially the slow start.
August 12th, 2012
My first Polish.
Comment:This polisher/ rotary buffer is the first one I have ever used. I bought it because I wanted to get my 1993 Mazda Rx-7 looking good again. Even with it only being my first time, I was able to notice the power that this tool had. At the same time, it was easy to control that power using the pressure trigger that allowed for a slow start. This product feels extremely durable and will be able to last for several years. I would highly reccomend this product to anybody out there that is looking for a long lasting solution to keeping their cars paint in like new condition, or even for restoring it. Rated 5 stars!!
Also, the price of this product on this website is one of the best deals on the market!
July 4th, 2012
Comment:I am very pleased with my purchase .Its light weight and works great. wouls highly recommend this product