- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477)
- 10" non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- EHP® Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor
- High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Heavy-Duty 4.5 Gallon, 200 PSI, Heavy Duty Hand Carry Air Compressor w/ Wheels
- Owner’s Manual
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
What's in The Box
Specifications Drive Belt Drive Horsepower 1.6 continuous HP Tank Size 4.5 gal Power Supply 120 Volts CFM @100 PSI 4.9 CFM CFM @90 PSI 5.0 CFM Pump Speed 1,750 rpm Tool Length 33.5" Tool Width 23" Tool Height 15" Tool Weight 83lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
September 8th, 2013
Comment:dewalts the best of all tool
October 25th, 2012
Another great dewalt tool!
Comment:This is a great air compressor. The quick recovery is outstanding. From turn on to 60 psi is around 20 seconds. Full charge is under 2 minutes. What a beast. Quiet enough to be run indoors for sure.
And shipped to my front door for free! You cant beat that. Great packaging and not a scratch on it.
May 23rd, 2012
Bought the Reconditioned
Comment:Abosulutly great value over the comparable RIGID Tri-Stack 5 Gal, but that has no wheels? I love the 200 PSI
May 15th, 2012
Comment:Very good layout of the compressor. Easy to move around and compact enough to store in small spaces. Has super air power as well.
4 Item(s)per page