- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
- Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing user fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows users to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite minimizing downtime
What's in The Box
- 14" abrasive wheel
- blade change wrench
- blade bolt
- blade washer
- Owner’s Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Amps 15.0 Amps No Load Speed 4,000 rpm Spindle Lock Yes Quick Lock Vise Yes Wheel Arbor 1 Wheel Diameter 14" Max Capacity (Round) 5" Max Capacity (Rectangular) 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" Tool Length 21" Horsepower 5.5 HP
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
December 28th, 2015
Great Chop Saw-- Needs better/stiffer blade
Comment:Saw has outstanding power and will certainly cut any metal needed in my shop... WHICH EQUALS A "5-Star" rating but since the blade that comes with the saw is too thin and flexible, it was able to 'deflect' so much that while cutting a 45 degree cut on 1-1/2 inch angle iron the blade actually deflected enough [unintentionally on my part] that the blade also cut into the base of my saw! I have never had that happen using any chop saw and THAT just shouldn't occur with the space provided on each side of the blade. Period. Bottom Line: IMMEDIATELY replace the poor DW8001 blade with a better/thicker/stiffer one... THEN it's a Great Saw you can use.
August 20th, 2014
the best chop soe....
Comment:pleasure to do deal with then....
January 1st, 2014
Dewalt chop saw d28715
Comment:Super fast delivery. Excellent quality . The chop saw cut everything like butter. I'm very happy with my purchase & would recommend this product to anyone wants quality & reliability . A+++++++++++
May 20th, 2012
Get ur done!
Comment:Best chop saw I have ever owned. Dewalt has given this saw plenty of power and speed. Smooth operation. I am giving this a 5 star rating! Oh, I almost forgot, PayPal was a real plus for me. Will shop this website again...
4 Item(s)per page