The C2002R Features:
- 150 PSI - Higher Pressure for longer air tool performance
- 2.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI for fast recovery time, per ISO1217
- 6 Gallon Pancake style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low amp 120 Volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap
- Two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users
- Only 34 lbs for easy portability
- Cut-Out Max: 150 PSI
- Cut-In Restart: 120 PSI
- Air Delivery @ 40 PSI ISO1217: 3.5 SCFM
- Air Delivery @ 90 PSI ISO1217: 2.6 SCFM
- Tank Size: 6 gal
- Running Horsepower: .8 HP
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 10 Amps
- Pump Lubrication: Oil-Free
- Decibel ISO3744: 82 dBA
- Regulator: Yes
- Gauges: 2
- Quick-Connect Couplers: 2
- Number of tools in kit: NA
- Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 26th, 2015
PC 2-Valve Compressor - Great to own an awesome product
Comment:I received the compressor and pressurized it to 150 pound in less than 4 minutes. Five days ago, after pressurizing it, I powered it off. I checked the pressure on it today and it is at 148 pounds. What a great tool to own.
September 30th, 2015
Great Unit for the Money
Comment:Unit works great and for the money, it was a super deal. I like the refurbished units as they are less expensive but I know that they are in top working order when they are shipped out to the customer plus carrying a full warranty.
September 14th, 2015
Comment:I bought this reconditioned unit to replace an old PC compressor and it works great. The price was very reasonable compared to new, the shipping was free and very fast. I'm very satisfied.
September 9th, 2015
Comment:very satisfied with the compressor and price. The compressor works perfectly
December 22nd, 2014
Comment:Very pleased guys.........on all fronts..........couldn't be happier. Thanks again. Jm
March 1st, 2014
Compessor exceeds my expectations
Comment:1. Very pleased with the price and especially the free shipping; as well as receiving it in only five days after the order was made. 2. My intended use for the compressor is only for servicing the 120 psi tires on my motorhome - it works great and is much faster than using the MH's own compressor system which will not recharge until dropping to 75 PSI. I would recommend the FactoryAuthorized website for other Porter Cable equipment without reservation.
December 31st, 2013
Very good compreser for the money!
Comment:I am every happy with my new compreser! It works great and I was happy with the quick service! I would recommend it or any other porter cable tools that I have owned!
November 12th, 2013
Comment:Received compressor quickly. I had a prior version of this same compressor, and this one is much nicer. Unlike Porter-cable's old 6 gallon pancake compressor, this one has a place to wind the power cord without having to wrap it around the entire motor and get it tangled with the air hose. Very quiet operation compared to my old model. Very impressed.
October 9th, 2013
PC 150 PSI, 6 Gal Oil-Free Pancake Compressor
Comment:I got this compressor at a great price. It arrived very quickly. It has worked flawlessly.Perfert for my finish nailer
September 19th, 2013
Comment:perfect to do my major or minor jobs. I needed it now for a major hardwood floor installation. it did all and above al, I expected.