The PLS 4 combines all the features of the PLS 180 and adds point to point blumb. This hybrid combination of horiztonal-vertical lines and plumb points will speed layout and installation for commerical electricians, HVAC-mechanical, staging and glazing contractors. With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site. No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control.
- Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- PLS laser tools were developed to give contractors the ability to transfer critical layout reference lines and points for any job site task.
- All PLS laser tools are self-leveling, compact and offer durable laser alignment.
- Our lasers provide bright, crisp reference points and lines, for quick and accurate layout.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work.
- Save time every day in layout and installation.
- Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - PLS 4 Laser Unit
-  - PLS 4 Pouch
-  - Magnetic Wall Bracket
-  - Carrying Case
-  - Floor Stand
-  - Operating Manual
-  - Set of Batteries
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cross Line Accuracy
||+/-1/8" @ 30 feet (+/-3mm @ 10 meters)
||+/-1/4" @ 100 feet (+/-6mm @ 30 meters)
||+/-100 feet (outdoor w/detector)
||3AA batteries alkaline or rechargeable
||2"x 2.5"x 4-3/8"
||+25 hours continuous use with single beam; 12.5 hours both beams