The Reliance Controls PC5050-14 power cord is designed to connect portable backup generator to a power inlet box or manual transfer switch. Use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels, and power inlet boxes. Constructed of lightweight heavy-gauge materials for long life and convenient use. This is a 120/240 volt, 50 amp cord. Assembled with UL Listed ends.
- Sturdy, all-weather construction
- 50 amps (4 Heavy duty 6 gauge wires)
- Model: PC5050-14
- Generator power cord: 50'
- Max Generator Running Watts: 12,000
- Rating: 50 amp 120/240 VAC 4 wire
- Plugs: L14-50P Male Plug, CS6364 Female Connector