Grill your own stadium style hot dogs and sausages with a commercial quality Roller Dog hot dog roller. Make plump, juicy hot dogs easily and without the mess in your own home or business. The stainless steel non-stick rollers rotate a full 360 degrees making sure all hot dogs are cooked evenly and to perfection. The Roller Dog's extra-slow roller design keeps hot dogs fresh and juicy until served. Front and rear heat controls lets you heat hot dogs on some rollers and keep them warm on others. Removable drip tray helps collect grease for easy clean up.
Perfect for a grand holiday cookout and works great for birthday parties. With a Roller Dog you can relax and socialize with your company or watch the game instead of having to constantly turn hotdogs on the barbeque. It's also ideal for commercial uses such as concession stands, gas stations, mini-marts, and street vendors.
- Commercial Quality Stainless Steel Construction.
- Non-stick rollers rotate 360° for even cooking.
- Indicator light to let you know when the rollers are heating up.
- Dual temperature controls: Cook hot dogs on the front rollers at a higher temperature while keeping hotdogs warm on the rear rollers.
- Uses any size hot dogs from franks all the way to stadium dogs.
- Cooks a variety of foods including franks, sausages, hot links, and even breakfast sausages.
- Removable and easy to clean stainless steel drip tray.
- Rubber skid-proof feet for tabletop use.
- Simple control panel controls heat settings & on/off switch.
- Built-in fuse for safety.
- CE Approved.
What's in The Box
- Roller Dog Hot Dog Roller
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Maximum Capacity : 24 (8 Rows of 3) Grill Dimension: 16" L x 23" W x 16" H Tray Dimension: 17-3/4" L x 17" W Wattage:: 1350 Voltage:: 110V/60Hz
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
January 26th, 2016
Comment:Great hotdog roller. Came in handy during our basketball games in the concession area.
1 Item(s)per page