Grill your own stadium style hot dogs and sausages with a commercial quality Roller Dog hot dog roller. Make plump, juicy hot dogs easily and without the mess in your own home or business. The stainless steel non-stick rollers rotate a full 360 degrees making sure all hot dogs are cooked evenly and to perfection. The Roller Dog's extra-slow roller design keeps hot dogs fresh and juicy until served. Front and rear heat controls lets you heat hot dogs on some rollers and keep them warm on others. Removable drip tray helps collect grease for easy clean up.
Perfect for a grand holiday cookout and works great for birthday parties. With a Roller Dog you can relax and socialize with your company or watch the game instead of having to constantly turn hotdogs on the barbeque. It's also ideal for commercial uses such as concession stands, gas stations, mini-marts, and street vendors.
- Commercial Quality Stainless Steel Construction.
- Non-stick rollers rotate 360 degrees for even cooking.
- Indicator light to let you know when the rollers are heating up.
- Dual temperature controls: Cook hot dogs on the front rollers at a higher temperature while keeping hotdogs warm on the rear rollers.
- Uses any size hot dogs from franks all the way to stadium dogs.
- Cooks a variety of foods including franks, sausages, hot links, and even breakfast sausages.
- Removable and easy to clean stainless steel drip tray.
- Rubber skid-proof feet for tabletop use.
- Simple control panel controls heat settings & on/off switch.
- Built-in fuse for safety.
- Maximum Capacity: 18 (6 Rows of 3)
- Grill Dimension: 13" L x 23" W x 15" H
- Tray Dimension: 17-3/4" L x 11" W
- Power: 1050 Watts
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- CE Approved
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Roller Dog Hot Dog Roller
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Owner's Manual
Stainless steel construction and dual heating control make sure your hot dogs are cooked to perfection every time.
Stainless steel drip tray makes clean-up quick and easy! (Shown with Glass Protective Guard - Sold Separately)
Removable protective guard is constructed of extra strength tempered glass and keeps food contamination free (Sold Separately)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
June 24th, 2014
great hot dog cooker
Comment:When I purchased I envisioned a cheap roller set up that I would not like. When I received my cooker it was a heavy not light weigh and cooks great. If you are reading this before purchase< go for it you will like it. MY only regreat is I did not buy the bigger unit for 30 dogs.
June 22nd, 2014
Comment:I've used it several times and it has worked wonderfully. You can cook the dogs as fast or as slow as you like. Then turn down the temperature in the front, rear, or both and keep them warm and ready to eat. The temperature settings are a great feature. I've cooked hot dogs, brats, smoked sausage, taquitos, and even corn dogs. I did purchase the protective guard but its really not a must have for me, but I'm glad I have it if I need it.
2 Item(s)per page