Who says you can't have it all? Continuous horizontal and vertical - square laser lines ideal for interior remodeling projects and exterior decks. The HVL 100 is the tool of choice for demanding remodeling projects. Ideal for laying out kitchen cabinets, bath or shower tile, wallpaper, electrical, and HVAC jobs. The fully self leveling HVL 100 sets up easily and provides a 360 degree line of reference three times horizontal and vertical with 90 degree layout. That means ceiling, walls and floor are all aligned with one easy to use tool and with the PLS SLD detector, its utility is enhanced for exterior layouts too. Accurate to within an plus or minus 1/8 of an inch at 60 feet, and effective at up to a 100 feet, the HVL 100 is versatile and dependable for a variety of layout tasks. The PLS HVL 100 tool comes complete with carrying case, heavy duty wall bracket, layout targets, operating manual and rechargeable NiMH batteries. PLS Lasers are designed by contractors for contractors. With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site.
- No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control.
- Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work. Save time every day in layout and installation.
- Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - HVL 100 Tool
-  - Heavy Duty Wall Bracket
-  - Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
-  - Layout Targets
-  - Carrying Case
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Accuracy +/- 1/8" @ 60 Feet Working Range +/-100 Feet Leveling +/- 4 Degrees Power Supply 8 inch x 3 3/4 inch x 11 1/2 inch Dimensions 8 inch x 3 3/4 inch x 11 1/2 inch
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
May 6th, 2015
Greatest little lazer
Comment:This has been a great level and square for me, i have owned it for two years and very reliable. most used tool on my job as a quality control manager.
1 Item(s)per page