- Large rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Material support extensions (extends 9") w/ Feed Roller
- 5-Position Adjustable Stand fits different height application
- Large platform base for additional work space
- Spring loaded mechanism for quick and easy set ups
- Solid rubber 12" wheels for easy job portability
What's in The Box
- Job Site Rolling Miter Saw Stand w/ 5 Height Settings
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Dimensions 50-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 12" Net Weight 90.7 lbs.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
July 13th, 2012
Incredible miter sawkita stand
Comment:When I first saw this stand online at the big hardware chains site it was just too expensive but it did match my Makita saw. I decided to shop on line for a stand and found Factory Authorized Outlet had this stand at nearly $100.00 less than the big chain stores. I decided to take the chance on both the stand and the FAO. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. FAO advised me of the shipping date and I was able to track my order. Although, UPS delivered it in the pouring rain but did leave it on my porch where it stayed almost dry.
The stand is rugged, accurate and easy to operate although the size is a bit imposing it moves easily and the built-in extensions and clamps make cutting a simple task.
The only minor complaint I had was with the assembly instructions. They were vague and the black & white graphics were very small and difficult to visualize at times but with a little patience its doable.
June 26th, 2012
Comment:The stand has been everything I expected and more! It took about 45 minutes to fully assemble. The heavy duty spring tensioning system allows for ease of use when putting the stand into use or taking the stand down after completing a project. The ability to be able to put the stand with the saw in the upright position when storing allows for minimal space to be used. Very happy with this stand!
2 Item(s)per page