- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Decompression valve reduces force required for starting
- High power-to-weight ratio: weighs only 13.9 lbs. (with chain)
- Maximum engine speed of 13,500 RPM
- Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
What's in The Box
- 20" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050"
- 20" Guide Bar
- Universal Wrench
- Torx Wrench
- 20-24" Chain Cover
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Warranty On Tool
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) 3.9 cu.in. (64 cc) Max. Engine Speed 13,500 RPM Power Rating 4.7 HP/3.5 kW Fuel Tank Capacity 24.5 oz. Oil Tank Capacity 14.2 oz. Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge .050" Net Weight (w/o bar and chain) 13.9 lbs. Standard Guide Bar 20
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
December 17th, 2015
Chuck Norris uses this chainsaw. Enough said.
Comment:Took several attempts to get the chain saw started. Think I flooded it once. So I let it air out overnight with the spark plug removed. Once I had it started at least once, I had no further problems stopping / restarting it, either cold or hot. So, it was *probably* user error. And once it was starting reliably, man was it golden. Smooth, powerful, and generally kick-butt. Slicing through timbers like a samurai sword through butter. Bought it new off this website (factoryauthorizedoutlet.com), with free shipping included and delivery was prompt. They had the best price hands down. Still do, as of 12/17/15. Ultimately - would I buy it again? Yep - in a heart beat. And would I buy it from factoryauthorizedoutlet.com? You bet.
March 6th, 2015
Comment:I love this saw. The only difference of the picture is the saw now has a black cover on top rather than the silver. This is the best price you will find on the internet for this saw. The chain is a great Dolmar brand. I will be purchasing a dolmar 28"bar and skip tooth chain for this in the near future. In case you didn't know, makita chain saws are made by Dolmar which is a german company. Most who have used one would rate this saw higher than stihl and husqvarna saws. I expect that this saw will be around for my kids long after my time. The key is 40:1 rather than 50:1. It will keep better lubrication for only a very minor loss of power which equals much longer engine life. This saw has many parts to support it if ever needed in the distant future.
2 Item(s)per page