18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Quick-Shift Mode 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit combines longer run-time with more torque and 3-speed power selection for maximum versatility and performance. The LXDT06 is engineered with a Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50-Percentage longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. In addition, the 3-speed power setting offers precise fastening control for a wide range of tasks - from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more.
- Quick-Shift Mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts to minimize broken and stripped screws
- 3-Speed power selection switch (0-1,400 / 0-2,300 / 0-2,800 RPM & 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400 IPM) for precise fastening control
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 3 Stage battery warning light indicates with its time to recharge the battery
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50-percentage longer run time per charge
- The BL brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact design at only 5-1/8 in. long and weighs only 3.3 lbs.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and rapid optimum charger produces 430-percentage total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- 30-Minute rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life
- 30-Minute rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the energy star label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US EPA and US DOE
- 3-Year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger
- One (1) 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver with Automatic Speed Downshifter
- Two (2) 18V (3.0 Ah) Li-Ion Batteries BL1830 (194205-3)
- One (1) charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) battery cover (450128-8)
- One (1) hook (346449-3)
- One (1) plastic carrying case (824774-7)
Hex Shank 1/4" Impacts Per Minute 0-1,300 IPM No Load Speed 0-2,800 RPM Max Torque 1,500 in.lbs. Battery 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Overal Length 5-1/8"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
September 8th, 2013
Solid tool for the professional
Comment:Put the LXT through its paces doing two commercial projects. The brushless motor and electronic controls performed flawlessly. I noticed substantial increase in battery longevity compared to my old Makita impact driver. During heavy use I would have to recharge 1-2 times daily. The LXT, on the other hand, can go 2-3 days without charging. I dropped it off staging 8' onto a concrete floor and no apparent damage except a flattened spot on the housing. I have appreciated the speed control for more delicate or precise driving tasks. Also the battery level indicator is helpful. When the reading is low I'll put that battery in the charger and take the battery from my Makita drill and put that into the LXT. The fresh battery then gores into the drill. That way I never run the battery down too far. Anyway, very happy with the performance so far.
August 30th, 2013
Comment:Only had it for a month. Been using it mostly to remove screws from an older deck. Working beautifully! My younger sister has also been using it as well (first time she has ever used an impact drill.) She's not much of a 'tool person', but she loves this driver. I am completely satisfied with this Makita product.
2 Item(s)per page