Offer valid Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014. See details.
Industrial Power Tools Folding Handle - Low profile for easy storage with handle folded.
- Rugged Wheels - Jobsite portability
- Built-in Storage Compartment - Conveniently stores air fittings & accessories
- Oil Lubricated - Cooler running pump, minimum wear
- Air Hose Wrap - Stores 50' of 3/8" Air Hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool Hangers - Stores tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- 1/4" Brass Makita universal coupler
Horsepower 3.0 Pump Oil-lubricated Tank (ga.) 5.2 Performance (CFM) 90 PSI 6.5, 40 PSI 6.9 Operating Pressure (PSI) 0 - 140 AMPS 13.8 Noise level (dB) 90 Size 29"x19"x19-1/2" Net Weight (lbs.) 88 Shipping weight (lbs.) 107 UPC Code 088381053549
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
October 5th, 2013
Comment:I have had this unit for over six years and I could not be more pleased. I have used it in every way you can imagine, including spraying several hundred feet of interior baseboard and trim, running five different nail guns from small brads to large framing nails with never a problem. It is invaluable as an aid in cleaning up the shop or even blowing out dust from my automobiles. The only problem I ever had was due to my failure to read the directions before trying to work on a switch (after paying for the factory rep to install a new one, I found the reset button! I know, dumb!) Highly recommend this unit.
December 1st, 2012
Comment:I have had this compressor for over a year now and it has been outstanding in my garage, my shop, and outdoors. I have sprayed paint and worked all sorts of tools and it just keeps keeping on. Id buy it again in a second but i dint think Ill need to for a long time.
2 Item(s)per page