- Low Noise - Substantially lower noise levels with a large 1,720 - RPM pump-enabling greater displacement at lower RPM.
- Low Amp Draw - Reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure.
- Oil Lubricated - Cooler running pump, minimizes wear.
- Roll-bar Handle - For portability and additional protection.
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
What's in The Box
- 1/4" Brass Makita universal coupler
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Horsepower 2.5 Pump Oil-lubricated Tank (ga.) 4.2 "Twin Stack" Performance (CFM) 90 PSI 4.2, 40 PSI 4.8 Operating Pressure (PSI) 0 - 130 AMPS 12.3 Noise level (dB) 79 Size 19-3/8"x18-3/4"x18" Net Weight (lbs.) 77 Shipping weight (lbs.) 86.3
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
October 12th, 2014
Best compressor I have ever paid for
Comment:This thing has been kicking for almost 9 years now with a three or four person framing and roofing crew it has been a beast never has let me down has a huge 2.5 hp electric motor that keeps on trucking, we call it Old Faithful I would buy another one tomorrow if it ever fails me, it's heavy and it's very quiet but it's heavy for a reason it's quality you cannot compare to! Don't hesitate to buy it trust me
1 Item(s)per page