Industrial Power Tools High Output - Cast Iron Pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston, combined with greater bore and stroke, delivers maximum performance.
- Low Noise - Substantially lower noise levels with a large 1,720 - RPM pump-enabling greater displacement at lower RPM.
- Low Amp Draw - Reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure.
- Oil Lubricated - Cooler running pump, minimizes wear.
- Roll-bar Handle - For portability and additional protection.
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- 1/4" Brass Makita universal coupler
Horsepower 2.0 Pump Oil-lubricated Tank (ga.) 2.6 "Hot Dog" Performance (CFM) 90 PSI 3.3, 40 PSI 3.8 Operating Pressure (PSI) 0 - 130 AMPS 12.4 Noise level (dB) 80 Size 18"x10"x22" Net weight (lbs.) 52 Shipping weight (lbs.) 60.5 UPC Code 088381053525
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
February 12th, 2016
Comment:I am happy with my purchase, builds air pressure fast with low noise, nice :) Mainly my use is tires, also used my C/P automotive airgun in light duty and the little Makita kept up. Looks well made, and I believe it is.
February 14th, 2014
Very good quality unit
Comment:Before this purchase i owned 2 small air compressors. One made by Stanley and one by Power Station. Both were maintenance free. They both failed after several years of moderate use. This is the reason i purchased this Makita. So far i am very satisfied with it. I anticipate years of service from this brand. I would highly recommend this product to others who are seeking to buy a small air compressor!
February 10th, 2013
Comment:best small compressor out there great jobe makita engenears
3 Item(s)per page