Makita A-94801 12-Inch 80 Tooth Ultra Coated Mitersaw Blade. Ultra Coat Reduces Pitch Build-Up.
- ATAF (Alternate Top and ALternate Face) tooth design for ultra precision cutting.
- Japanese Ultra Thin Kerf Carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss.
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts.
- Micro-grain Carbide Teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish.
- Ultra-Coated Blades provide reduced pitch build-up.
- Ultra-Coated Blades feature resin bond filled laser cut slots for quiet and smooth cutting.
What's in The Box
- 12-Inch 80 Tooth Ultra Coated Mitersaw Blade
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Diameter 12" Teeth 80 Type Premium Fine Crosscutting Applications Hardwood, Softwood, Plywood
- Customer Reviews