Industrial Power Tools Powerful Makita built motor delivers (2,300 W) with compressed winding technology to keep the overall size more compact yet delivers jobsite durability.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.0 lbs.) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close-by, but never in the way.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0-51.5°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide-tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- Carbide tipped blade (A-94530)
- Hex blade wrench (783204-6)
Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Arbor 5/8" Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° 2-3/8", at 45° 1-3/4" No Load RPM 4,500 Watts out 2,300 AMPS 15.0 Length 17-3/4" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 13.0 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 21.3 UPC Code 088381-07694-4
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
June 20th, 2014
best circular saw i've ever had
Comment:powerful, smooth operating, lighter than most gear drives
June 4th, 2013
5377MG.... Very pleased!
Comment:In the process of building a deck and my old sidewinder was giving up. First of all I can't say enough about Factory Authorized Outlet. Best price I was able to find and free shipping. Arrived the day they said it would. Cutting 2X10 and 6X6 pressure treated was amazing. Its almost as if the saw pulls you through the wood. It is easy to maintain a straight cut since you don't feel the need to push the saw. This saw is heavier than any conventional 7 1/4" circular saw but the lightest of any hypoid or worm drive saw that I researched. I've owned a few Makita power tools over the years including grinders, drywall screw guns and saber saws and I had no reason to doubt this purchase. I verified the blade was square before using it and it was true. Would have given 5 stars but I can't speak for durability as of yet. But you can tell a well built tool when you handle it and this saw feels solid. My biggest issue is getting used to a blade on the inboard (left) side. It is much easier being right handed but I'm so used to looking over a conventional sidewinder to follow a mark. I will be building a garage in the next year and I know I will have plenty of opportunity to adapt.
2 Item(s)per page