Industrial Power Tools Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.1 lbs.) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful Makita built motor (2,300 W) delivers proven performance and jobsite durability
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Maximum capacities with cuts at 2-1/2" at 90° and bevels at 56° with positive stops at 22.5°& 45°
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in dust blower enhances the line of cut
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide-tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- Carbide tipped blade (A-94530)
- Hex blade wrench (783204-6)
- Rip fence (164095-8)
- Tool case (824772-1)
Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Arbor 5/8" Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° 2-1/2", at 45° 1-3/4" No Load RPM 5,800 Watts out 2,300 AMPS 15.0 Length 12-1/2" Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 10.1 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 18 UPC Code 088381-07695-1
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
September 16th, 2014
Comment:It is a very high quality saw i use to have a older version with led light but this one is everything you can ask for very well built highly recommended very comfy rubber handle !
June 13th, 2014
Comment:Solid saw with good sight of the blade. Very comfortable to use. Well built.
December 31st, 2013
Comment:Got this as a gift as a replacement for my old Makita. Works great - love the led lights and the brake.
3 Item(s)per page