The 5477NB Features:
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance
- 0° - 51.5° bevel capacity with positive stops at 45° and 51.5° is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8'' at 90°; 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-9/16'' at 50°)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control
- Aluminum base plate is chemically treated to resists rust and warping for superior cuts
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord withstands jobsite abuse
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and extended tool life
- 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast cutting
- Ideal for Framers, Builders, Masons, and Contractors
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4''
- Arbor: 5/8''
- Max. Cutting Capacity
- at 90°: 2-3/8''
- at 45°: 1-3/4''
- at 50°: 1-9/16''
- No Load RPM: 4,500
- AMPS: 15.0
- Carbide tipped blade (D-24826)
- Blade wrench (783204-6)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
November 13th, 2015
One sweet saw!
Comment:As a former general contractor I always ran with Skil Model 77's. This hypoid outdoes the 77 hands down - great balance, split a pencil line no sweat, and plenty of power. I'm sold - thanks, Max Tool!
1 Item(s)per page