- Included 55" guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-upsLarge cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°) Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scalePrecision.
- Accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finishSmooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfortBevel capability (-1° to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 16.5 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cutsClose to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications.
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changesPrecise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevelLocking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installationIncludes a premium 48 tooth carbide tipped bladeSaw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market.
- Rubberized handles for added comfortElectric brake for maximum productivityLarge 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum systemBuilt-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16" to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting
What's in The Box
- (1) - 48T Carbide Tipped Blade (B-07353)
- (1) - Hex Blade Wrench (783203-8)
- (1) - 55" Guide Rail (194368-5)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Blade Diameter 6-1/2" Arbor 20mm (13/16") Max Cutting Capacity 90° | 2-3/16" Max Cutting Capacity 45° | 1-9/16" No Load Speed 2,000 - 5,200 RPM Watts Out 1,800 AMPS (120V) 12.0 Overall Length 13-3/8" Net Weight (Lbs.) 16.5
- Customer Reviews