Industrial Power Tools
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Large 1/8′ random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging
- High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection
- Uses quick-change 5′ (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- 1 ea. Abrasive Disc (#120, 794520-1)
- Dust Bag (166078-4)
- Tool Case (183782-0)
Pad Size 4-7/8" Abrasive Paper Size 5" No Load OPM 4,000 - 12,000 Orbit Diameter 1/8" AMPS 3.0 Dimensions (LxWxH) 10-7/8" x 4-7/8" x 6" Net Weight (lbs.) 3.5 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 6.3 UPC Code 088381607339
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
November 1st, 2014
Great Orbital Sander
Comment:Did a lot of research before purchase and this tool had all the features I wanted, particularly the on/off switching, grips (adjustable front grip is terrific), hook-and-loop sanding pads, power - and it even came with a complete carrying/storage case! Couldn't find all those features anywhere at the price. Have used the sander hard and it has performed beautifully.
January 30th, 2014
Comment:This is a whole lot better than the rigid orbital that qwit after a year. It has performed great so far, but time will tell.
June 27th, 2012
Super orbit sander!
Comment:Great sander for home.
3 Item(s)per page