SPECIFICATIONS Type Circular Saw Cutting Diameter 3-3/8" Arbor Diameter 15mm Speed 2240 rpm [Max] Dimensions 5.7" x 4.8" x 0.3" Weight 3.2 Ounces INCLUDES Makita 24T Carbide Saw Blade, 3-3/8-Inch (721005-A)
- Lasts longer than high speed steel blade
- Designed for cutting hard woods and engineered woods such as MDF and oriented strand board.
- Cut materials up to 7/8" thick
- Ultra-thin kerf design
- Hand-hammered by skilled saw technicians for guaranteed flatness and proper tension
- Designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Combination, general-purpose blade for fast and smooth rip, crosscuts, and miters.-For general purpose wet cutting tile and glass
Carbide - tipped - Multi -purpose with an expandable range of applications for stainless steel, galvanized iron, Aluminum, etc.
- Customer Reviews