SPECIFICATIONS Brand Makita SKU AF505N Operating Air Pressure 60 - 115 PSI Nail Size 5/8" to 2" (18 ga.) Magazine Capacity 100 Dimensions (LxWxH) 10-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 9-3/8" Net Weight 3 lbs Shipping Weight 7.7 lbs UPC 088381-680806 INCLUDED (1) Pnuematic Nailer Oil (181434-7) (1) No-mar tip (HY00000378) (1) Tool Case (1) Safety goggle WARRANTY 1 Year Warranty on Tool 30 Satisfaction Gurantee
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails, from 5/8" to 2", into hard or soft wood applications; magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
Makita AF505N Brad Nailer, 2-Inch
AccuracyNarrow Nose Design Allows Easy Nailing Access in Confined Areas.
Speed"Tool-less" quick-release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime.
PrecisionEasy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
ConvenienceTool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Customer Reviews