- Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast cutting and ripping
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver up to 2.5X more cuts per charge**
- Reinforced magnesium base for durability
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for operator comfort
- Large cutting capacity (2-5/8 at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°) with a positive stop at 45°
- Ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more
- *Compared to Makita 5007 Series
- Compared to Makita BSS611Z
- On-Board Blade Wrench For Convenience
- Flat Motor Housing Design For Stability When Changing The Blade
- Built-In Dust Blower Cleans The Line Of Cut For Operator Accuracy
- Electric Brake For Maximum Productivity
- L.E.D. Battery And Temperature Indicators Monitor Battery Charge Status And Temperature
- Rubberized Soft Grip Handles For Increased Comfort
- Large Rubberized Levers For Quick And Easy Depth And Bevel Adjustments
What's in The Box
- (1) Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) 7-1/4" Circular Saw (XSH01Z Tool Only)
- No Battery Or Charger Included
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Warranty On Tool
- 1-Year Limited Warranty On Battery
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Arbor 5/8" Max. Cutting Capacity 2-5/8" Max. Cutting Capacity (At 45°) 1-7/8" Max. Cutting Capacity (At 50°) 1-11/16" No Load Speed 4,800 RPM Battery Type (2x)18V LXT® Lithium-Ion ( Not Included) Battery Charge Time 30 Mins Overall Length 14" Net Weight 10 Lbs.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
October 10th, 2016
Literally, "a saw for all seasons."
Comment:I have owned the single battery version for years. Even with the built in limitations of blade size, I had become a better woodworker using that saw. An untimely theft forced me to get a new saw. One battery or two, that became the question. At 70 I was wanting to get rid of my Skil worm drive to lose the bulk and the weight. With only a 6.5 inch blade, I felt the need to maintain my 40 year boat anchor for "serious" carpentry. Desperation of only a big saw, I chose the dual battery model. From the moment I pushed the order button I was best with buyers remorse. In a very short time a package arrived. All I can say is OMG, I worked through 8 sheets of 3/4 plywood, and smiled the whole time! This saw is the bomb! No sore arm and elbow. With all that power far less binding, and cuts much easier to control at the end of the reach. Makita has made something that was good, and took it four levels up. I can't wait until tomorrow when my dual battery miter saw arrives. I highly recommend this product, it is the real deal.
September 29th, 2015
Comment:This saw rocks, Smooth and powerful
December 25th, 2014
I love it
Comment:I recommend to everyone
November 19th, 2014
This saw is a hoss!
Comment:After nearly 30 years of building stuff; this is the most powerful cordless saw I've owned.
4 Item(s)per page