XSH01Z SPECIFICATIONS Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Arbor 5/8" Max. Cutting Capacity 2-5/8" Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) 1-7/8" Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°) 1-11/16" No Load Speed 4,800 RPM Battery Type (2x)18V LXT® Lithium-Ion ( not included) Battery Charge Time 30 mins Overall Length 14" Net Weight 10 lbs. ADDITIONAL FEATURES On-board blade wrench for convenience Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy Electric brake for maximum productivity L.E.D. battery and temperature indicators monitor battery charge status and temperature Rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort Large rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustments INCLUDED (1) Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) 7-1/4" Circular Saw (XSH01Z Tool Only) No Battery or Charger Included WARRANTY 3 Year Warranty on Li-Ion Tool 1 Year Warranty on Battery 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast cutting and ripping
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver up to 2.5X more cuts per charge**
- Reinforced magnesium base for durability
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for operator comfort
- Large cutting capacity (2-5/8 at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°) with a positive stop at 45°
- Ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more
- *Compared to Makita 5007 Series
- **Compared to Makita BSS611Z
Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 7-1/4" Circular Saw (Tool Only)
The XSH01 sets a new industry standard with the most power and run-time of any cordless saw on the market. The XSH01 is powered by two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and run-time, allowing contractors to "cut the cord" while remaining in the strongly-preferred 18V platform. With a 7-1/4" blade, the XSH01Z is a true game-changer for framers, roofers, remodelers, masons, and more.
Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded saw* without leaving the 18V LXT® platform.
- Customer Reviews