- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for fast cutting
- Compact design at 18-1/2" long; weighs only 7.5 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
- 2-1/2" cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut®, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation: meets ANSI Standard 60745-2-20
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Accepts standard 32-7/8" x 1/2" blades
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- "Tool-less" blade system for fast blade installation and removal
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
What's in The Box
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw, (Tool Only)
- Battery And Charger Not Included
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Max. Cutting Capacity (Rectangular Workpiece) 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" No Load Speed (Ft./Min., Var. Speed) 630 - Ft./Min. Battery Type 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion ( Not Included) Battery Charge Time 30 Mins Overall Length 18-1/2" Net Weight 7 Lbs.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
November 15th, 2014
It will change your life
Comment:This thing and the cordless vaccum rotohammer are the best investments I've made. I do commercial new construction so these are used all day every day for me. Seriously work great and are awesome. The inly reason for not being a 5 star is the bandsaw will bind up pretty easily if you're movong what you're cutting or not going straight. As long as you treat it right it works great.
October 25th, 2014
I LOVE THIS THING!
Comment:I do metal fabrication work, and wanted a cordless bandsaw ever since I saw the red brand on a job. However, I am a Makita guy, and love that there are two sizes to choose from. I went with the compact model since I rarely work with anything bigger than the 2 1/2" gap it provides. Also figured the compact would be lighter and more controllable for precise cuts right off the bench. After about a month of almost daily use, the original blade still cuts like butter. It makes faster and cleaner cuts than my cut off wheel or chopsaw, and allows me to hand cut straight 45 and 90 angles right on the mark....This saves me time and effort, already paid for itself. Battery life is great as well...I may get the larger one next year...I love this thing! My only gripe is the blade sticks when pushed much, but still more than enough power to be expected from such a compact design.
2 Item(s)per page