Offer valid Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014. See details.
SPECIFICATIONS Blade Diameter 5-3/8" Arbor 5/8" Max. Cutting Depth 2" No Load Speed 3,600 RPM Battery 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery Charge Time (minutes) 30 Overall Length 13-3/4" Net Weight 5.7 lbs. Shipping Weight 15.5 lbs. INCLUDED (1) 18V LXT® 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only) (XSC01Z) (1) 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Metal (A-95037) WARRANTY 3 Year Warranty on Lithium-Ion Tools
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting
- Cuts a wide range of metals including Unistrut®, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
- Compact, ergonomic design at 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3 year warranty on tool
Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5-3/8 inch Metal Cutting Saw
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
April 23rd, 2013
cuts steel as if it was pine.
Comment:I was amazed at how fast it cut thru conduit, and bicycle frames. I love it ! Only thing is it make very small metal shavings you need to be careful with. Wear eye protection and a friend told me a trick. Put a magnet in a sandwich baggy then drag the baggy around to pickup all the filings. just open the baggy over a garbage can and pull out the magnet. The baggy and filings fall into the garbage.
1 Item(s)per page