XPH06Z SPECIFICATIONS Capacity Steel 1/2", Wood 1-1/2", Masonry 1/2" No Load Speed Low: 0-400 RPM, High: 0-1,550 RPM Blows Per Minute 0-23,000 BPM Max Torque 530 in. lbs. Power 18V LXT Li-Ion Overall Length 7-7/8" Battery Gauge Yes Weight 3.5 lbs w/o Battery Warranty 3 Year LXDT08Z SPECIFICATIONS Hex Shank 1/4" No Load Speed 0 - 2,500 RPM Impacts per Minute 0 - 3,200 IPM Max Torque 1,420 Battery 18V LXT Li-Ion Overall Length 5-7/8" Weight 2.5 Lbs w/o Battery Warranty 3 Year BL1830 SPECIFICATIONS Volts 18V Battery Type LXT Li-Ion Charge Time 30 Minutes Amps 3 Amp Weight .4 Lbs Warranty 1 Year INCLUDES (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill - (XPH06Z) (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Impact Driver - (LXDT08Z) (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery - (BL1830) (1) 30-Min. Rapid Optimum Charger - (DC18RC) (1) Tool Case Total Shipping Weight 14.3 Lbs
- Efficient Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,550 RPM) with Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh jobsite conditions
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,500 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.4 lbs.
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge, and 16 firm holding contact terminals for constant high power
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan which cools the battery during the charging process for faster charge time
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger is ENERGY STAR qualified
The XT248 includes a BL Brushless Motor Hammer Driver-Drill which delivers 530 in. lbs. of torque and Impact Driver that delivers 1,420 in. lbs. of torque, so it's everything you'll need for most drilling, hammer drilling, driving and fastening applications. And they're powered by Makita's fast-charging 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
July 28th, 2015
Comment:Have been a dewalt user for over twenty years but have found over the past five years thier tools are not of the same quality is just not there Bought a electric Mikita to replace a failed dewalt that was only 6 month and loved it
March 3rd, 2015
Hell of a tool...
Comment:I've owned every big name cordless drill and impact. This is the one. The brushless motor is great. Tool is well balanced and lost of power.
June 19th, 2014
Another fine product from Makita
Comment:Received the exact product I ordered in a timely faschion. No complaints here.
April 4th, 2014
Makita tools hold up under commercial use
Comment:We own 30 plus 18 volt Makita tools. We still are using commercially, tools we purchased 10 plus years ago. (New batteries) With the exception of the cordless reciprocating saw and cordless 4 inch angle grinder they are as nearly perfect as I could wish this side of heaven. The saw is clumsy and the angle grinder under powered. (We hacked our old DeWalt saw to use Makita 18 volt batteries so we have only one battery type for all our employees.
March 19th, 2014
Best one I own battery's last forever
Comment:Best drill and impact I own durable and batterys last forever
5 Item(s)per page